Thursday, January 19, 2006

Not so Happy, Happy

Well, it's amazing how much things can change in a day. I was having a great day and then I got a phone call from my Mom. She shared with me that she has breast cancer. I guess it's just one of those things that you never thought would happen.

I cried a bit last night on the phone with her and then a little after when I told my boyfriend what was going on. I just wanted to be with her and hug her. So, I bought a pretty expensive plane ticket, called my job to get off of work on Monday and I'm going to see her. It's going to be a short little trip, but it will be good for me and I hope that I can help my mom and step dad out.

It's made me think about my own health and how much I don't want to have to have so many health problems and what I need to do to stay healthy.

These blog entries have been pretty helpful to me the last couple days...I think I'll continue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home